Archived Asthma Telehealth Programs
Available for CE credit for RNs:
- May 7, 2013 -- Patient Education: Asthma Resources and Community Partnerships
- February 5, 2013 -- Eliminating Tobacco Smoke Exposure Among Children with Asthma
- November 6, 2012 -- Development and Communication in the Management of Pediatric Asthma
- August 7, 2012 -- Spirometry
- May 1, 2012 -- Allergy Testing
- February 7, 2012 -- Making the Asthma Diagnosis (ppt)
- November 1, 2011 -- Environmental Managment of Asthma
- August 2, 2011 -- Asthma ER visits and Utah's Inversions
- May 11, 2011 -- Chronic Disease Self-Management
- May 3, 2011 -- In the Asthma World Device Matters
- February 1, 2011 -- Difficult to Control Asthma
- November 2, 2010 -- Childhood vs. Adult Onset Asthma
- August 3, 2010 -- Asthma and Ambient Air Quality in Utah
No longer available for CE credit for RNs:
Nurses can recieve credit for past programs up to 3 years after the original event date.
- Complete the pre-test for the program you plan to watch.
- Watch the program
- Complete the post-test for the program you watched.
- Email Kellie Baxter to report which program you would like credit for. Please provide the last four digits of your home phone number so we can identify your pre- and post-test.
- Your certificate of completion will be emailed to you.
Contact Kellie Baxter with any questions at email@example.com or 801-538-6441.