Bureau of Health Promotion
Mission: Fostering a culture of health in Utah.
The Bureau’s programs, with public and private sector partners,
deliver effective health promotion and prevention
services and education in communities, schools, worksites, and health care settings.
The programs are:
- A Healthier You Legacy Awards
- Baby Your Baby
- Cancer Control
- Check Your Health
- Chronic Disease Genomics
- Diabetes Prevention and Control
- Heart Disease & Stroke Prevention
- Healthy Utah
- Physical Activity, Nutrition, and Obesity
- Tobacco Prevention & Control
- Utah Cancer Action Network (UCAN)
- Utah Council for Worksite Health Promotion
- Violence & Injury Prevention
The menu on the left provide brief descriptions of each program and links to their Web sites.
2009 Bureau Success Stories (PDF)
2009 BHP Integration Success Stories (PDF)
Bureau Health Resource Guides (PDF):
Catalyst Training Webinar
If you or someone you care about has been affected by injury a health problem, we want to hear from you. Share your story with the Utah Health Story Bank.