The mission of the Center for Health Data and Informatics is to provide accurate, timely health information to monitor health status, assess the performance of the health care system, identify health threats, document health events, and guide health and health care decisions.
The Center for Health Data and Informatics consists of the following offices:
- Office of Health Care Statistics (OHCS)
- Office of Public Health Assessment (OPHA)
- Health Informatics Program
- Office of Vital Records and Statistics (OVRS)
- Office of Health Data Security (OHDS)