You can receive continuing education credits for past Diabetes Telehealth Programs at no cost just like our live programs. 1.5 hours for nurses and 1 hour for dietitians (and others such as CHES) are available for several archived programs if you did not participate in the original live program.
To receive credits follow these 5 easy steps:
- Choose a presentation from one of the following three years. Complete the pre-test if available:
- 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- View the archived video program hosted on the Utah Telehealth Network.
- Complete post-test ( must pass with 80% ) and evaluation form (if available).
- Return post-test/evaluation form or notify via email to email@example.com.
- Receive a certificate of completion with CE credit by email.
Video on Demand
It's Simple: Click & Play
Instantly watch Diabetes Telehealth Series presentations by clicking on the menu below.
- No downloads are required
- Watch on a Mac or PC
- Watch the presentation in full screen mode
- Pause the presentation at anytime
- Instantly skip to any part of the presentation by clicking the control bar
- Choose from over 2 years of presentations
We've detected that you either do not have Adobe Flash Player or are using a version prior to version 9. This site requires Flash Player 9 in order to take full advantage of all of its features. Click here to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.