Health Care in Utah
For the most current information about Coronavirus, go to coronavirus.utah.gov.
- If you're worried about whether you may have COVID-19, please call the Utah Coronavirus Information Line at 1-800-456-7707.
- Si está preocupado de que tal vez pueda tener COVID-19, llame a la línea de información del Coronavirus de Utah 1-800-456-7707.
- Ultima información y número de casos
Applying for Health Insurance
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Health Insurance Enrollment Help
- Health Insurance Marketplace: Learn more about health insurance plans available at the Health Insurance Marketplace at Healthcare.gov.
- In-Person Assistance: For in-person help with applying for insurance, call 2-1-1 or visit Take Care Utah to find a trained assister near you.
- Small Businesses in Utah: If you own a small business in Utah, you can find health plans specifically designed for small businesses on the Marketplace.
Public Health Insurance Programs
These providers deliver health care and other health related services to the uninsured, Medicare, Medicaid, underinsured, and other vulnerable populations that experience geographical, cultural, language, economic or other barriers to care.
Eligibility for programs varies, check with each program.
|Baby Your Baby||www.babyyourbaby.org|
|CHIP - Children Health Insurance Program||www.health.utah.gov/chip|
|UPP - Utah's Premium Partnership for Health Insurance||https://health.utah.gov/upp/|
|PCN - Primary Care Network||www.health.utah.gov/pcn|
Health Care for the Underserved and Uninsured Populations
The Utah Department of Health offers a wide range of medical and dental services on a sliding fee scale at Health Clinics of Utah locations around the state.
This organization represents 40 not-for-profit community clinics that provide healthcare services particularly for low-to-moderate income, uninsured and underinsured Utahns who might not otherwise have access to healthcare.
These providers deliver health care and other health related services to the uninsured, Medicare, Medicaid, underinsured, and other vulnerable population.
Find a Safety Net Provider Near You
Health Care Provider Resources and Directories
United Way 2-1-1 connects Utahns looking to give or receive help, valuable information about health and human services in a simple, confidential and comprehensive way.
Community Health Connect works to improve access to quality health and dental care for low-income, uninsured men, women and children in Utah County.
Health Access Project (HAP) is a community partnership that works to develop a more effective system for providing health care to low-income, uninsured residents of Salt Lake County.
Partnership for Prescription Assistance for Utah helps qualifying patients without prescription drug coverage get their medicines by matching them with the right assistance programs.
Individuals and families without prescription drug coverage can gain access to immediate savings on hundreds of brand-name and generic prescription products at their neighborhood pharmacies.
Are you concerned about the quality of your healthcare? At My Health Care in Utah, you can compare health plans, find out the cost of medical procedures, verify that your medical provider is licensed, file complaints about poor healthcare and learn what you can do to improve your care.
There are many ways to treat the same health problem. Learn more about treatment options so you can make better informed decisions with your health care provider.