Health in 3D
Quiz your coworkers!*
If you are watching this video with a group, such as at a training or staff meeting, you may want to take and discuss this quiz to review the concepts in the video.
Interactive Socrative Quiz
This quiz provides immediate feedback to participants and tallies results for the group leader. It uses Socrative, a website and app. Staff members may take the quiz at your meeting using smartphones, tablets or laptops or at their computers afterwards. A maximum of 50 students may participate in each quiz session. The "teacher" is the facilitator of the quiz. The "students" are the other staff who take the quiz.
1. Go to http://www.socrative.com/ on the Internet or install the free "Socrative Teacher" app onto your device. (Find it on your device app store.) Create your own Teacher login.
2. Select "Manage Quizzes" then "Import Quiz" then "Import Shared Quiz".
3. Enter this number: SOC-963733 and click "Import Quiz".
4. Scroll down and click "Save".
5. Verify that "Health in 3D" is selected and click "Student-paced Quiz" to start the quiz. Take note of your room number, which is displayed on your webpage or app.
6. Tell the students to go to http://www.socrative.com/ on the Internet and click "Student Login" or install the free "Socrative Student" app onto their devices. Then, the students must enter your room number.
7. They will now be able to take the quiz. When finished, they have the option of closing the quiz or passing their device to another student to accommodate students who do not have their own devices.
8. As students complete their quizzes, the teacher can see their results by clicking "Live Results" on the website or the Teacher app. When everyone is done with the quiz, click "End Activity" and then "Email Report" for a copy of the results. You may close the quiz right away, or you may leave it open for several days for students to complete on their own time, as you prefer.
Old-Fashioned Paper Quiz
*If your agency has instructed you to take this training through U-Train, please click here for instructions.
Office of Health Disparities Reduction (OHD), Utah Department of Health (UDOH)
Mailing Address: PO Box 142008 Salt Lake City, UT 84114-2008 | Location: 3760 S Highland Dr. Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 801-273-4140 | Fax: (801) 536-0970 | Web: health.utah.gov/disparities