Health in 3D
If your agency has instructed you to track this training through U-Train, please follow these instructions.
You must visit U-Train after watching the video and complete the Post-Assessment and Evaluation to receive credit for the course. The assessment and evaluation are located at this link: Health in 3D on UTrain
1. Click through this link: Health in 3D on UTrain. Log in if you have not already done so by clicking the log in link in the upper righthand corner. Once logged in, choose the "Register" tab.
2. Click "Launch".
3. The video will launch in another screen. After viewing the video (or if you have already viewed the video), go back to the Utrain screen and click "Assessment". Take the quiz, which consists of 10 multiple choice and true/false questions. You must get at least 7 questions right to get credit for the course. You may retake the quiz if you do not pass.
4. When you complete the quiz, another button, "Evaluation" appears. Click it and take the evaluation, which consists of two yes/no questions.
5. You will receive an email upon completion. Check the email to verify that you received a score of 7 or higher. If you did not, you will need to retake the quiz. If you passed, OHD will be automatically notified of your course completion without any further effort on your part.
6. If you would like a certificate for passing the training, you can get one while logged in at the U-Train website. Click on "Home", then "My Certificates" then click on the printer icon next to
Office of Health Disparities Reduction (OHD), Utah Department of Health (UDOH)
Mailing Address: PO Box 142008 Salt Lake City, UT 84114-2008 | Location: 3760 S Highland Dr. Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 801-273-4140 | Fax: (801) 536-0970 | Web: health.utah.gov/disparities