Training Courses and Seminars
EMS Instructor Seminar
Dates, Location, and Cost
Dates: March 7–8, 2014
|Times: ||March 7: 7:00 am–3:30 pm|
March 8: 7:30 am–12:35 pm
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, St. George
- Must be currently certified in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-I, EMT-IA, or Paramedic (you must submit a front and back copy of your certification card with your application).
- Must be a currently certified EMS Instructor.
- Must recertify every two (2) years to remain current.
- Complete U-Train registration (see link below) and submit all required documents prior to the due date. Registrations and/or documents received after the deadline will be subject to a $25.00 late fee.
- Incomplete registrations will be denied.
- Documents may be e-mailed to Cindy Huish at email@example.com or faxed to 801-237-0782.
Applications will be accepted until the course is full.
- Register on U-Train (Course ID 1025960).
- Submit supporting documentation (see instructions on U-Train course page).
Questions? Contact Cindy Huish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-273-6629.
Updated January 13, 2014