Join the Refugee Health Listserv
The Utah Department of Health has created a listserv for Medical Interpreters and groups involved with Refugee Health. The listserv provides its group members with an easy way to exchange information and to discuss issues.
Rules of the Listserv
- Respect everyone's privacy. Don't send messages that would allow readers to identify a patient, healthcare provider or clinic. The only exception to this rule is when a healthcare provider or clinic wishes to ask for assistance from a member of the listserv.
- Please be polite when sending or replying to messages. Don't send messages that belittle or criticize others. If you have a problem with a healthcare provider or clinic, please contact the provider/clinic directly.
- Deviation from any of these rules can result in your permanent removal from the listserv!
Join the Listserv
- To subscribe to the listserv: Email email@example.com
- Please include the following in the email:
- Your name
- The organization you represent
- A brief statement describing your involvement in Refugee Health
I've Already Joined...
- To send a messsage on the listserv, email your message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your message will be reviewed by the ListServ administrator, and, if approved, will be posted.