Administrative Rules Open for Public Comment
The Office of Health Care Statistics is currently soliciting public input on the following administrative rule:
- R428-2. Health Data Authority Standards for Health Data.
- R428-1. Health Data Plan and Incorporated Documents
- R428-11. Health Data Authority Ambulatory Data Surgical Reporting Rule
--Deadline for comments is July 1, 2015, 5:00 p.m. (MST)
--Deadline for comments is July 15, 2015, 5:00 p.m. (MST)
For more information, please access the latest edition of the Utah State Bulletin at http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/bulletin.htm.
Feel free to contact our office at 801-538-7048 with any questions.
- 2013 Utah Hospital Comparison Report - Released 04/2015
- 2013 Utah Hospital Utilization and Charges Profile, Hospital Detail (ST-1) ~ ST-1 2012- Released 03/2015
- 2014 Health Plan Performance Report for Utah Commercial HMOs, PPOs and Medicaid & CHIP Health Plans, Performance Measures (HEDIS) - Released 12/2014
- 2014 Consumer Satisfaction Report of Utah Health Plans (CAHPS) - Released 11/2014
- What is the cost of having a baby in Utah? Find out what you'll pay to have a baby where you live and across the state. - Released 11/2014
- Utilization of Lower Back Pain with Imaging Procedures - Released 11/2014
- 2011 Utah Statewide Ambulatory Surgery Data Standard Report (AMBST-1) ~ Released 03/14