Utah Department of Health Statement on US Supreme Court decision in Gobeille v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
2015 Consumer Satisfaction Report of Utah Health Plans. This report describes how satisfied health plan members are with the care provided to their adult members. The purpose of the report is to give consumers and purchasers information they can use to make an informed decision when selecting a health plan.
Utah Department of Health released a new summary report on healthcare costs based on data from Utah’s All Payer Claims Database (APCD). This report examines health claims information including:
- Per-Person-Per-Year costs
- Total payments made per claim type
- Medical/pharmacy amounts paid by Utah health insurers for its members in 2014.
- 2012 Utah Statewide Ambulatory Surgery Data Standard Report (AMBST-1) ~ Released 08/15
- Utah Hospital Quality Comparisons, 2015: A Report to the Utah State Legislature, Health and Human Services Interim Committee ~ Released 06/2015
- 2013 Utah Hospital Comparison Report - Released 04/2015
- 2013 Utah Hospital Utilization and Charges Profile, Hospital Detail (ST-1) ~ ST-1 2012- Released 03/2015
- 2014 Health Plan Performance Report for Utah Commercial HMOs, PPOs and Medicaid & CHIP Health Plans, Performance Measures (HEDIS) - Released 12/2014
- What is the cost of having a baby in Utah? Find out what you'll pay to have a baby where you live and across the state. - Released 11/2014
- Utilization of Lower Back Pain with Imaging Procedures - Released 11/2014
Are you a data supplier and need to register? Go to our registration form