Environmental Sample Multi-Agent Screen
Fee: Please refer to fee schedule
All clients – Contact Utah Public Health Laboratory prior to submitting specimens.
Sunday - Saturday as required.
- Collect:environmental samples.
- Specimen Preparation: original container or sterile, non-glass container.
- Storage/Transport Conditions: transport at room temperature. Package and transport according to safe handling, packaging, and shipping guidelines.
- Unacceptable Conditions: glass containers, calcium alginate or cotton swabs, swabs with wooden shaft, or dry swabs.
- Stability: transport directly to laboratory at room temperature.
Detected or Not Detected
Recovered or Not Recovered
(Specific Organism) DNA detected or not detected by PCR.
(Specific Organism) detected or not detected from culture
It is mandatory that UPHL be contacted prior to submitting samples for testing.
Environmental Sample Infectious Disease Test Request Form