Fee: Please refer to fee schedule
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Collect: High-altitude tubes made by the manufacturer (Cellestis) and supplied by Utah Public Health Lab. Must draw 1 Nil, 1 Mitogen and 1 Antigen tube per patient.
- Specimen Preparation: Fill tubes with blood precisely to the black mark. Shake immediately and vigorously 10 times after filling
- Storage/Transport Conditions: Send to the laboratory with accompanying paperwork within 14 hours of collection at room temperature.
- Unacceptable Conditions: Frozen
- Remarks: Sample must be labeled with patient's full name or unique ID number, and collection date.
Negative, indeterminate, or positive