Unified State Laboratories: Public Health
- This program coordinates the safety-related activities for the State Public Health Laboratory.
- The safety officer chairs the safety team and oversees safety training and procedures.
- This program is an activity required by federal, state, and local agencies.
- The general safety, biosafety, chemical hygiene, and radiation safety plans are maintained and updated through this program.
- Accident and incident reports are monitored, and corrective actions taken to minimize risks.