DOCUMENTS FOR DWS
FAMILY, FRIEND, & NEIGHBOR (FFN) APPROVED CHILD CARE PROVIDERS
You need Adobe Reader to see these documents. If you don't have Adobe Reader, click here
to download it.
Click on the purple text for the document.
These requirements include how to receive and maintain an approval, information about inspections, and the health and safety regulations.
These documents can, but don't have to, be used for compliance with the documentation section of the child care regulations.
- Child Attendance Form - monthly
- Child Attendance Form - before and after school
- Immunization Attestation Statements
These documents contain information for the health and safety of children in care.
- DWS FFN Training Packet
- New Provider Orientation Test for on-line submission
- New Provider Orientation Test for submission by mail, fax, or e-mail
This document has the rationale for each health and safety regulation, how each regulation is enforced, and the noncompliance level(s) of each regulation.
These are the checklists the Licensing Specialist uses to conduct your inspections.
- DWS FFN Child Care Initial Approval Inspection Checklist
- DWS FFN Child Care Announced Inspection Checklist
- DWS FFN Child Care Unannounced Inspection Checklist
These are some documents you may want to use.