DOCUMENTS FOR DWS FFN APPROVED CHILD CARE PROVIDERS
You need Adobe Reader to see these documents. If you don't have Adobe Reader, click here
to download it.
Click on the purple text for the document.
These requirements include how to receive and maintain an approval, information about inspections, and the health and safety regulations.
- DWS FFN Child Care Provider Approval Application for on-line submission
- DWS FFN Child Care Provider Initial Approval Application for submission by mail, fax, or e-mail
- DWS FFN Child Care Provider Background Screening form for new Covered Individuals
These documents can, but don't have to, be used for compliance with the documentation section of the child care policy.
These documents contain information for the health and safety of children in care.
- DWS FFN New Provider Orientation Packet
- DWS FFN New Provider Orientation Test for on-line submission
- DWS FFN New Provider Orientation Test for submission by mail, fax, or e-mail
This document has the rationale for each health and safety regulation, how each regulation is enforced, and the noncompliance level(s) of each regulation.
These are the checklists the Licensing Specialist uses to conduct your inspections.
- DWS FFN Initial Approval Inspections Checklist
- DWS FFN Announced Inspections Checklist
- DWS FFN Unannounced Inspections Checklist
These are some documents you may want to use.