DOCUMENTS FOR DWS FAMILY, FRIEND, & NEIGHBOR (FFN) PROVIDERS
You need Adobe Reader to see these documents. If you don't have Adobe Reader, click here to download it. Click on the purple text for the document.Requirements
These requirements include how to receive and maintain an approval, information about inspections, and the health and safety regulations.
This document must be completed and available for review at all inspections.
These documents can, but don't have to, be used for compliance with required documentation.
- Child Attendance Form - monthly
- Child Attendance Form - before and after school
- Fire Evacuation and Disaster Drills
- Injury Report
- On-Going Training
These documents contain information for the health and safety of children in care.
- Training Packet
- New Provider Orientation Test for on-line submission
- New Provider Orientation Test for submission by mail, fax, or e-mail
This document has the rationale for each health and safety regulation, how compliance is assessed, and the noncompliance level(s) of each regulation.
These are the checklists the Licensing Specialist uses to conduct your inspections.
- Initial Approval Inspection Checklist
- Announced Inspection Checklist
- Unannounced Inspection Checklist
These are some documents you may want to use.