Payments to Child Care Licensing can be done in one of the following ways:
- Credit Card - Online. This is a state secure payment process. All payments received will be processed on the next CCL business day. A $2.00 processing fee will be charged per transaction. A transaction can consist of multiple payments. If you agree with this processing fee and would like to make an online payment, log out of your Child Care Licensing Portal and click on the box below. You must enter all information and submit the payment within 10 minutes or you will be timed out and have to start the process again.
- Make an Online Credit Card Payment
- Credit Card - In Person. Make a credit card payment at Child Care Licensing. -Contact Information-
- Check or Money Order - Mail or Hand Deliver. Mail or hand deliver a check or money order payable to the "Utah Department of Health" to Child Care Licensing. -Contact Information-
- Cash - Hand Deliver. Hand deliver a cash payment in the exact amount at Child Care Licensing. -Contact Information-
Child Care Providers can follow their facility payment history by going to the "ledger" tab on their CCL Provider Portal.