Payments to Child Care Licensing can be done in one of the following ways:
- Credit Card - Online. This is a state secure payment process. All payments received after 5:00 p.m. will be processed on the following CCL business day. You must log out of your Child Care Licensing Portal to make an online payment. A $2.00 processing fee will be charged per transaction. A transaction can consist of multiple payments. If you agree with this processing fee and would like to make an online payment, please click on the box below.
- Make an Online Credit Card Payment
- Credit Card - By Phone. Call 801-374-7688, 801-273-2903, 801-273-6617, or 801-273-2904 with your payment information. Please leave a message if no one answers and one of our Office Specialists will return your call and process your payment.
- Check or Money Order - Mail or Hand Deliver. Mail or hand deliver a check or money order payable to the "Utah Department of Health" to a CCL office. -Contact Information-
- Cash - Hand Deliver. Hand deliver a cash payment in the exact amount to a CCL office. -Contact Information-
Child Care Providers can follow their facility payment history by going to the "ledger" tab on their CCL Provider Portal.