Welcome to the Utah Child Care Licensing Program!
Vision: Access to safe, healthy child care for Utah families.
Mission:To support working parents by protecting the health and safety of children in regulated child care programs. This is accomplished by:
- Establishing and enforcing health and safety standards for child care programs.
- Training and supporting providers in meeting the established health and safety standards.
- Providing the public with accurate information about regulated child care.
LICENSING IS THE FOUNDATION FOR QUALITY!
WHAT'S NEW? ...AND MORE.
- Fingerprint Processing Fees
- Effective November 30, 2016, the fingerprint processing fee changed from $52.75 to $37.00.
- Utah Early Childhood Conference
- Save the date. The Utah Early Childhood Conference will be on February 25, 2017. Learn more...
- Rule Changes
- Following are charts with rule changes that were effective March 30, 2016:
Rule Changes for Centers
Rule Changes for Hourly Centers
Rule Changes for Out of School Time Programs
Rule Changes for Licensed Family Providers
Rule Changes for Residential Certificate Providers
- Enterovirus D68
- Cases of Enterovirus D68 have been reported across the country and more cases are being reported daily. This virus is affecting mostly young children. Children who have contracted the virus will exhibit cold or flu-like symptoms and may have respiratory problems. Proper hand washing is the best way to protect children and reduce the number of new cases. Learn more...
- Email Communication
- Most of the communication you receive from Child Care Licensing staff is through emails. It's important that you check your email regularly and let us know when you change your email address.
- How to Renew Your License Online
- Here are step-by-step instructions for the NEW Child Care Licensing Online License/Certificate Renewal Process. How to Renew Your License Online