MMIS Replacement Project
Click to Enter the Procurement Library
To view the contents of the procurement library you must have a user ID and password. To obtain the user ID and password please do the following:
1. Submit your agencies Letter of Intent as defined in the request for proposal found on BidSync under bid number PR 13001.
2. Complete and fax the Library Access Form to (801) 323-1567.
3. Click on the “Enter the Procurement Library” link above.
4. You should be redirected the login in site.
5. Please select the “Register Here” link under “Don’t have a Utah-ID”.
6. Complete the account information and enter the same email address that you included in the Letter of Intent.
7. Follow the account verification instructions to verify the account.
8. Once we have received your Letter of Intent, completed Library Access Form, and user account registration, an email will be sent with the login instructions.
If you have any questions or problems logging in, please contact Jason Stewart at (801) 538-9144 or email@example.com.
All primary Vendors who intend to submit a proposal must submit a mandatory Letter of Intent to Submit Proposal. This mandatory letter must be received by the Division of Purchasing at the location described in the RFP. Failure to submit the Letter of Intent will disqualify Vendors from submitting a proposal as the Primary Vendor.