Office of Home Visiting
Capacity has been reached for the Conference Registration. Please email your name and information to Angela Ward firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on the waiting list.
To ensure that Utah families with young children have access to voluntary high quality home visiting services that promote safe and healthy children, families and communities.
To promote a coordinated service continuum of research-informed home visiting that supports healthy child development and ensures the safety of young children and family members by:
- Developing state infrastructure to support home visiting
- Supporting a local continuum of services
- Providing training and technical assistance to local programs
- Securing Sustainable funding
- Evaluating outcomes and quality of services
HRSA State Plan