Salt Lake County Comprehensive Primary Care Grant Program (CPCGP)
CPCGP supports access to health care by assisting community based organizations wiht the cost of providing comprehensive primary care services to medically uninsured populations.
- Vendor must be a safety net clinic that serves only Salt Lake County patients.
- Vendor must provide patients with comprehensive primary medical care, specialty care, and preventative care.
- Vendor must offer cancer screening services to female patients at no charge.
- Vendor must be a 100% free clinic with no sliding fee scale.
- Vendor must be a clinic that serves only uninsured patients.
Expected Number of Awards: 1
Posted Date: August 10, 2016
Closing Date for Applications: August 19, 2016
Total Program Funding: $50,000.00
Eligible Applicants: Community based organizations in Salt Lake County are eligible to apply. Must be a 100% free clinic with no sliding fee scale that serves only uninsured patients in Salt Lake County and offers cancer screening services to female patients at no charge.