Dating Violence Links and Resources
- 2012 Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
- State-by-State Teen Dating Violence Report Card
- Nationwide Dating Violence Resolution
- Utah’s Dating Violence Bill
- Utah Domestic Violence and Dating Violence Bill Amendments, 2007
- Utah Teen Dating Violence Task Force members
- CDC Teen Dating Violence
- Dating Matters: Understanding Teen Dating Violence Prevention - a 60-minute, web-based training designed to help educators, youth-serving organizations, and others working with teens understand the risk factors and warning signs associated with teen dating violence.
- Break the Silence: Stop the Violence video (Running Time: 4:12) - In this video, parents talk with teens about developing healthy, respectful relationships before they start dating.
- See It and Stop It - multi-media public education campaign by and for teens. It offers posters, radio and television public service announcements, an online toolkit, and valuable information on how to recognize the warning signs of dating violence, how to stop it, and how to make a difference in your school and community.
- Start Strong: Building Healthy Teen Relationships - designed to prevent intimate partner violence by working in communities at the individual, interpersonal, community, and policy levels to help 10 to 14-year-old youth develop healthy and safe relationships.
- My Stregth Is Not For Hurting - designed to raise awareness of sexual violence among youth and highlight the vital role that young men can play in fostering healthy, safe relationships.
- Choose Respect - initiative to help adolescents form healthy relationships to prevent dating abuse before it starts.
- Love Is Not Abuse
- No More Secrets
- ThatsNotCool.com - A campaign to prevent digital dating violence among teens conducted by the Advertising Council, in partnership with the Family Violence Prevention Fund and the Department of Justice's Office on Violence against Women. The campaign is designed to help teens recognize digital dating abuse and take steps to prevent it.