Rape Prevention and Education Grant (RPE)
**Applications are due Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.**
The Utah Department of Health is requesting proposals to target rape and sexual assault primary prevention in the state of
Utah. Governmental and non-profit organizations are eligible to apply. Approximately, $200,000 is expected to be available
and it is anticipated that there will be 7-12 awards ranging from $5,000 to $35,000. Requests above $35,000 will not be
reviewed or considered.
Applicants may contact Katie McMinn at 801-538-9277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
RPE Award Application 2010-2013
Applications must be received at the Utah Department of Health, no later than 6:00 p.m., Thursday, June 9, 2011. The application package MUST include:
- One original application signed by the authorized business official for the agency.
- Six, three-hole punched copies of the complete application, bound by a paper clip. DO NOT STAPLE.
Deliver applications by hand or by express delivery to the Utah Department of Health, Violence and Injury Prevention Program, 288 North 1460 West, Salt Lake City, UT. Submissions by mail must be sent to P.O. Box 142106, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84114-2106. Submissions by mail must be sent to PO Box 142106, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-2106. Applications must be received by 6:00 p.m. Thursday, June 9, 2011. Applications that do not meet these requirements will not be reviewed and will be returned to the sender. Oral presentations may be required to clarify proposals. The contract will extend from November 1, 2011 through October 31, 2012.
- May 2, 2011 - Request for Proposals released
- June 9, 2011 - Application’s due no later than 6:00 p.m.
- July 14, 2011 - Award notification letters mailed
- July 20-21, 2011 - Conference calls with contracted agencies
- August 11, 2011 - Completed revision and finalized contracts due (This includes accurate W-9 and assurances)
- October 31, 2011 - Sexual Assault Prevention and Education contracts finalized
- November 1, 2011 - FY 12 Grant year begins
RPE Annual & Semi-Annual Reports
Deadline for the Semi-Annual Report for current RPE Grantees is May 31, 2012. The Annual Report is due in December 31, 2012. The following items must be included in your report:
Currently Funded RPE Projects 2010-2011