Training Courses and Seminars
EMS Course Coordinator Seminar
Dates, Location, and Cost
Date: March 6, 2015
Time: 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, 1731 S. Convention Center Dr., St. George, UT 84790
- Must be currently certified in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-I, EMT-IA, or Paramedic (you must submit a front and back copy of your certification card with your application).
- Must be a current Course Coordinator.
- Must be a currently certified EMS Instructor.
- Recertify every two years to remain current.
- Complete U-Train registration (see link below) and submit all required documents prior to the due date. Registrations and/or documents received after the deadline will be subject to a $25.00 late fee.
- Incomplete registrations will be denied.
- Documents may be e-mailed to Gay Brogdon at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 801-274-0738.
Applications will be accepted until the course is full.
- Register on U-Train (Course ID 1025961).
- Submit supporting documentation (see instructions on U-Train course page).
Questions? Contact Jim Hansen at email@example.com or 801-273-6628.
Updated February 13, 2015