Training Courses and Seminars
New EMS Course Coordinator Course
Dates, Location, and Cost
Date: February 2, 2016
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: Bureau of EMS and Preparedness 3rd Floor Auditorium, 3760 South Highland Dr., Salt Lake
- Must be currently certified in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic (you must submit a front and back copy of your certification card with your application).
- Must be a currently certified EMS Instructor.
- Must be the co-coordinator-of-record for a class coordinated by a current Course Coordinator.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from the Course Coordinator including the course number.
- Recertify every two years to remain current.
- Complete U-Train registration (see link below) and submit payment by January 26, 2016. Registrations and payments received after the deadline will be subject to a $25.00 late fee.
- Incomplete registrations will be denied.
- Documents may be e-mailed to Gay Brogdon at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 801-274-0738.
Applications will be accepted until the course is full.
- Register on U-Train (Course ID 1027036).
- Submit supporting documentation (see instructions on U-Train course page).
Questions? Contact Gay Brogdon at email@example.com or 801-273-6603.
Updated January 07, 2016