Training Courses and Seminars
EMS Instructor Seminar
Dates, Location, and Cost
Dates: August 21–22, 2015
|Times: || August 21: 7:00 am–3:30 pm|
August 22: 7:30 am–12:30 pm
Location: University Inn & Conference Center, 700 N 850 E, Logan, UT 84322
- Must be currently certified in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic (you must submit a front and back copy of your certification card with your application).
- Must be a currently certified EMS Instructor.
- Must recertify every two (2) years to remain current.
- Complete U-Train registration (see link below) and submit payment by July 31, 2015. Registrations and payments received after the deadline will be subject to a $25.00 late fee.
- Incomplete registrations will be denied.
- Documents may be e-mailed to Gay Brogdon at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 801-274-0738.
Applications will be accepted until the course is full.
- Register on U-Train (Course ID 1025960).
- Submit supporting documentation (see instructions on U-Train course page).
Questions? Contact Jim Hansen at email@example.com or 801-273-6628.
Updated April 03, 2015