Training Courses and Seminars
New EMS Instructor Course
Dates, Location, and Cost
Date: January 14–16, 2014
Location: Red Lion Hotel, 161 W 600 S, Salt Lake City
If you are a Fire Instructor, see New Instructor Course for Currently-certified Fire Instructors.
- Must be currently certified in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-I, EMT-IA, or Paramedic (you must submit a front and back copy of your certification card with your application).
- Submit three (3) letters of recommendation outlining and describing your EMS skills and teaching abilities.
- Submit documentation to verify you have fifteen (15) hours of instruction experience.
- Submit documentation to verify that you have provided thirty (30) hours of actual patient care within the past year prior to application (EMT, EMT-I, EMT-IA, or Paramedic only).
- Complete U-Train registration (see link below) and submit all required documents prior to the due date.
- Incomplete registrations will be denied.
- Documents may be e-mailed to Cindy Huish at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 801-237-0782.
Applications will be accepted until the course is full.
- Register on U-Train (Course ID 1027032).
- Submit supporting documentation (see instructions on U-Train course page).
Questions? Contact Cindy Huish at email@example.com or 801-273-6629.
Updated July 16, 2014