Training Courses and Seminars
New EMS Training Officer Course
Dates, Location, and Cost
Date: May 27, 2016
Time: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Location: Bureau of EMS & Preparedness, 3rd Floor Auditorium, 3760 S. Highland Dr., SLC
Date: June 10, 2016
Time: 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Location: Southwest Applied Technology College, 757 W 800 S, Room 202A, Cedar City
- Must be currently certified in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-IA, or Paramedic.
- Must be a currently certified EMS Instructor.
- Recertify every two years to remain current.
- Complete U-Train registration (see link below) and submit payment one week prior to your course. Registrations and payments received after the deadline will be subject to a $25.00 late fee.
- Documents may be e-mailed to Gay Brogdon at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 801-274-0738.
Applications will be accepted until the course is full.
- Register on U-Train (Course ID 1027037).
- Submit supporting documentation (see instructions on U-Train course page).
Questions? Contact Gay Brogdon at email@example.com or 801-273-6603.
Updated April 29, 2016