Training Courses and Seminars
New EMS Training Officer Course
Dates, Location, and Cost
Date: January 22, 2013
Location: 3rd Fl Auditorium, Bureau of EMS, 3760 Highland Dr, Salt Lake City
- Must be currently certified in Utah as an EMD, EMR, EMT, AEMT, EMT-I, EMT-IA, or Paramedic (you must submit a front and back copy of your certification card with your application).
- Must be a currently certified EMS Instructor.
- Recertify every two years to remain current.
- Complete U-Train registration (see link below) and submit all required documents prior to the due date. Registrations and/or documents received after the deadline will be subject to a $25.00 late fee.
- Incomplete registrations will be denied.
- Documents may be e-mailed to Cindy Huish at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 801-237-0782.
Applications will be accepted until the course is full.
- Register on U-Train (Course ID 1027037).
- Submit supporting documentation (see instructions on U-Train course page).
Questions? Contact Cindy Huish at email@example.com or 801-273-6629.
Updated July 16, 2014