Bureau of Emergency Medical Services
Course Coordinator Manual Revision Log
- References to Sample Psychomotor Skills check-off sheets replacing TTGs.
- Use of non certified EMS instructors limited to those with particular expertise in a specific field.
- Course Instructors Requirements and Responsibilities ensure that each student has successfully demonstrated competency in all of the psychomotor skills.
- New sub section on criminal background checks, Harassment and ADA.
- Added EMS Course Minimum Required Equipment list as recommended by National Education Standards.
- Removed Teaching and Testing Guidelines (TTGs)
- Added National Education Standard competencies and psychomotor skills
- Changes throughout document
Updated April 07, 2014