Welcome to the Utah Child Care Licensing Program!
Vision: Access to safe, healthy child care for Utah families.
Mission:To support working parents by protecting the health and safety of children in child care programs we oversee. This is accomplished by:
- Establishing and assessing health and safety standards.
- Training and supporting providers in meeting the established standards.
- Providing the public with accurate information about these child care programs.
LICENSING IS THE FOUNDATION FOR QUALITY!
WHAT'S NEW? ...AND MORE.
- New Rules Webinars
- On Friday, January 12th, there were webinars about the new rules. Recordings of those webinars are on the Training page.
- New Rules Effective 12-28-2017
- Here are the rules for each facility type. Official copies of the rules and Rule Interpretation Manuals will be available soon. Centers Hourly Center Out of School Time Programs Licensed Family Residential Certificate
- New Rules - What Is Next?
- As of December 28, 2017, there are new rules for licensed and certified providers. What is next?... Read more...
- Email Scams
- Recently there have been a number of emails received where the sender requests money or personal information. These are scams. Remember to never send personal identifiable information in an email.