Starting June 1, 2021, funds from federal grants administered by the Office of Child Care are available to cover required Child Care Licensing Fees.Only the following fees will be subsidized and won't require payment:
- New License and Residential Certificate Fees
- Renewal License and Residential Certificate Fees
- New Center Fees
- Center Per Child Fees
- Background Check Fees
- Fingerprint Fees
Payments to Child Care Licensing can be done in one of the following ways:
- Credit Card Online - This is a state secure payment process. All payments received will be processed on the next CCL business day. A $2.00 processing fee will be charged per transaction. A transaction can consist of multiple payments. If you agree with this processing fee and would like to make an online payment, log out of your Child Care Licensing Portal and click on the box below. You must enter all information and submit the payment within 10 minutes or you will be timed out and have to start the process again.
- Make an Online Credit Card Payment
- Check or Money Order by Mail - Mail a check or money order payable to the "Utah Department of Health" to Child Care Licensing. PO Box 142003, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-2003.
Child Care Providers can follow their facility payment history by going to the "ledger" tab on their CCL Provider Portal.