Main Page / Long Term Care
This service provides an imperfect, computer-generated translation. The Utah Department of Health is not accountable for errors in translation.
Please be aware that any links to external Web sites are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by the Utah Health Data Committee. Click here to view the Utah Department of Health's disclaimer in it's entirety.
Which Long-Term Care Facilities Provide the Best Care?
- Nursing Home Compare - Find detailed quality information about certified nursing homes in your area.
- Home Health Care Compare - Search for nearby agencies that provide home health care and compare their quality.
- Health Facility Assessment - View report cards of certified long-term care facilities in Utah, courtesy of the Utah Department of Health.
- Review of Utah Medicaid Nursing Home Bed Moratorium - A Report produced by the Office of Health Care Statistics, it covers the time span of 1989-2001 and was released in May, 2002
What Are the Costs of Long-Term Care in Utah?
- Division of Aging and Adult Services - Explore general information about long-term care costs, insurance policies and how to choose the policy that is best of you.
- Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program - Find the average yearly cost per person in Utah for home health care, assisted living and nursing home care.
Where Can I Find a Long-Term Care Facility in My Area?
- Nursing Home Compare - Find detailed information about certified nursing homes in your area.
- Home Health Care Compare - Search for nearby agencies that provide home health care in Utah.
- Seniors.utah.gov - Read topics of interest to seniors and caregivers, such as living arrangements, health, and transportation.
- UCare - Evaluate various long-term care options and resources available in Utah, provided by the Utah Department of Human Services.